Problem with 3D-fonts in 3D-panels
Author Message
 Problem with 3D-fonts in 3D-panels

I am working on an application in VB 3.0 pro, and several places
in then program I use 3D-panels. The font3D-property is set to
3 (Inset w/light shading), and everything looks fine on my screen
at home.  I sent the program to a friend of mine for testing,
and he tells me that the 3D-effect in the fonts doesnt appear
on his machine. Instead the fonts look diffuse and almost
unreadable, with some strange white shading in them. The other
3D-effekts in the panels works OK, but the same problem appears
when it comes to the fonts in then 3D option-boxes.  The version
of the Threed.vbx in his system-directory is correct, and the
actual font used is MS Sans Serif.

I have searched the helpfiles/FAQ/knowledgebase for this problem,
but no luck.  Can someone please help me out?

Fri, 05 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. 3D Panel colour problems

2. 3d-demo program in 320x200 256 colour mode - 3d.zip [1/1]

3. ANNOUNCE: Adorn 3D - Create 3D user interfaces

4. 3d graph more precisely a 3D curve plotting

5. 3D Camera rotation around any object in 3D space

6. FS: 4 Box Set of 3d image software plus 4000+ 3d images

7. Is there an equivalent to the Sheridan 3D panel control for VS.NET

8. 3d panel background color changing in executable

9. 3D Panel ActiveX

10. VB 5 & Sheridan 3D Controls (Panel)

11. Sheridan 3D Panel with VB5 - Properties gone

12. 3d Panel background color changes in executable