Please help,how do I search for one entry in a dynamic array using random access
Author Message
 Please help,how do I search for one entry in a dynamic array using random access

I wrote an address book using a dynamic array to hold my fields,how do I
search the array for one name,so that if the database is very big the person
doen't have to scroll the whole list for one name.Any help would be appreicated

                                             Paul Norrish

Sun, 01 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. how do I search a dynamic array for one entry

2. Help with Dynamic Array/Random Access Files

3. PLEASE HELP!! Dynamic arrays and Access reports

4. HELP HELP with arrays in type defs for random access file writing

5. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

6. need help please:joined tables,add new entries based on one table columns

7. Help with Random Access File search

8. Please help me put selected entries from array into listbox

9. Dynamic Array problems...please help

10. Help Please! Dynamic Generated UserControl Array

11. Searching Access 97 using more than one field

12. Random Access Files:Help Please??