MSDN Visual Studio 6.0 Disk 2
Author Message
 MSDN Visual Studio 6.0 Disk 2

I just cracked my MSDN Library Visual Studio 6.0 Disk 2 by inserting it
improperly in my CD drive.

Does anyone know how to contact Microsoft about getting another one?

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 MSDN Visual Studio 6.0 Disk 2
I think you have to call 'em.  This # should get you somebody.  800-360-7561

Quote:
> I just cracked my MSDN Library Visual Studio 6.0 Disk 2 by inserting it
> improperly in my CD drive.

> Does anyone know how to contact Microsoft about getting another one?

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 MSDN Visual Studio 6.0 Disk 2
That phone number did the trick.  Thanks a lot.

Quote:
> I think you have to call 'em.  This # should get you somebody.

800-360-7561
Quote:

> > I just cracked my MSDN Library Visual Studio 6.0 Disk 2 by inserting it
> > improperly in my CD drive.

> > Does anyone know how to contact Microsoft about getting another one?

Tue, 23 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net Difference

2. Helpfiles for Visual Studio (visual Basic) 6.0

3. Visual Tools 3.0 and Visual Studio 6.0?

4. visual studio & msdn library question

5. Visual Studio Context Sensitive Help (F1) not linking to MSDN

6. Subscribe to MSDN or buy Visual Studio upgrade?

7. Visual Studio Install/MSDN Help won't install

8. Visual Studio & MSDN

9. Visual Studio & MSDN

10. MSDN Disk 1 for Visual Basic 6 Enterprise

11. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET

12. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .net