VB5 Setup Wizard - internet download setup
Author Message
 VB5 Setup Wizard - internet download setup

Does anyone know if the Authenticode 2.0 update could have
possibly affected the way Internet explorer handles the ActiveX
userdocuments?

Previously my application ran fine.  It consists of 3 userdocuments.
The first provides a search, then after results are displayed the
user can select an item and view it in detail.  Using Hyperlink.navigateto
the next userdocument would load up into the SAME browser.  Since
upgrading to Authenticode 2.0, Hyperlink.navigateto "yada yada" will
cause a new browser to load up with the next document.

Is authenticode 2.0 the culprit?
Is there a way to force the browser to
use the same window (in VB code)?

Any help would be wonderful.

Mike Bouchard

Mon, 24 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Internet Download-Setup with VB5 Setup Wizard

2. VB 5 Setup Wizard - Internet Download

3. Safe for scripting: install OCX with setup program wizard (no internet download

4. GPF running SETUP.EXE that VB5 Setup Wizard created

5. VB5, Internet Download Setup, Authenticode problem

6. VB5, Internet Download Setup, Authenticode problem

7. Internet Download Setup (VB5 Pro)

8. Q: What is VB5 Setup Wizard internet package

9. Internet Setup Wizard for VB5/6

10. Windows 95 B, Setup Wizard Issues Setup.EXE on Windows 95 A

11. VB6 my setup program created with the setup wizard is SLOW

12. VB - Setup Wizard - Run SETUP.exe