Animated GIF on a VB5 form...
Author Message
 Animated GIF on a VB5 form...

I am trying to put an animated gif on my VB5 form.
I am using the code below; however, I get a "Object required"
error msg and VB points to thisb (<<<<<<) line.  Any ideas?

Help graciously accepted!
Cliff

Option Explicit

Dim frame As Integer
' ------------------------------------------
' Put a Picture box and timer control on your form
' set the timer interval and picture box picture
' Under  General -  Animate  'a procedure you add
Public Sub Animate()
Dim PictureClip1
    frame = frame + 1   'advance 1 frame
    If frame = 10 Then frame = 0   'or however many frames there are
    Picture1.Picture = PictureClip1.GraphicCell(frame)
'(<<<<<<<<)
 End Sub
' ---------------------------------------------
'Under  Timer1 - Timer
Private Sub Timer1_Timer()
  Animate
End Sub
' ----------------------------------------------
' The timer interval property can be set to whatever
' speed' you want your animation to run at.

ICQ - 16957341
If I had to live my life again, I'd make
the same mistakes again--ONLY SOONER!!!!
Last night I dreamt I ate a 10 pound
marshmallow, when I woke up my pillow
was gone.

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. animated gif in projet file usin vb5

2. Animated GIF in VB5

3. Animating GIF under VB5

4. Animated GIF Files in VB5

5. How to view Animated Gif Files in VB5 ?

6. HOW TO PLAY AN ANIMATED GIF in VB5?

7. Animated GIF in VB5

8. Animated GIF's in VB5?

9. VB5 animated Gif command buttons