API Call - Minimized App To Test Input of Mouse And Key Input
Author Message
 API Call - Minimized App To Test Input of Mouse And Key Input

I have a VB Application that is running in the background.  I need to
be able to periodically test and determine if the mouse or keyboard are
active.  Is there an API call or calls that I can use.

Thanks for the help.

Bill Pinyon

Fri, 12 Sep 1997 21:10:02 GMT

1. How to disable/enable keyboard input and mouse input

2. help, vb shells excel - need to disable mouse and key input

3. HOWTO: Disable user mouse input but still allow software to play mouse events

4. input for input (2)

5. **Need Help with User INPUT, ASCII Codes, INPUT String length

6. Formatting date input in Input Box

7. Input vs Input$

8. Help: INPUT / INPUT # for gopher/UNIX files

9. how to detect how long without any input since last input action

10. code similar to Qbasic INPUT and LINE INPUT keywords

11. Input# and Line Input#

12. how to detect how long without any input since last input action