Come Visit My Site!
Author Message
 Come Visit My Site!

If you would like to stop over at my site for a quick visit, I have many
files, especially for the User Interfaces of VB5 Programs, including the
actual ReBar control (used in Internet Explorer), owner-drawn menus (like
VB5/Office97's), and playing multimedia files. My site is dedicated to
advanced programming techniques for VB5-intensive programmers. My site is
also available in two formats, Netscape 3+ (and other browsers that support
frames but not ActiveX) and Internet Explorer 3.01+. I hope you enjoy the
site, and give me feedback on what you think of my site and what you would
like to see.

For those of you who have read this far, the address is
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks!
--
Ryan Faricy
CEO, RySoft Corporation ?

http://www.*-*-*.com/
== Website Available in Netscape and IE Editions ==
Level 2 SiteBuilder Network

Sat, 01 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visit the new Qbasic site '.BASic'

2. New QB Site - Visit Now