Reindex a dBase table ?
Author Message
 Reindex a dBase table ?

How do I reindex a dBase table using VB? I have
to reindex around 15 dbf's every morning. Doing
this automatically every morning before I get to
work would save lots of time.
Thanks, Bo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Reindex a dBase table ?
How can I reindex a dBase table automatically using VB? I have to
reindex about 15 dbf's every morning. Doing this before I get to work
would save alot of time.
Thanks, Bo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Reindex a dBase table ?
I guess no one has a clue, like me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Reindex a Dbase database

2. reindex and pack procedures for using dbase files in Visual Basic

3. dBASE IV table into Access Database table?

4. copy dbase table to access table

5. Copy Dbase table to Access Table

6. dBASE IV table into Access Database table?

7. Saving Access Table as dBase File

8. dbase table

9. dbase tables

10. add linked table to frontend dbase

11. dBase Transfer while overwriting previous tables.

12. Export a table from access as dbase 5 file