Visual Studio Upgrade
Author Message
 Visual Studio Upgrade

I currently have Visual Studio 5 Enterprise Edition.  Can I upgrade to Visual
Studio 6 Professional Edition from the VS 5 Enterprise Edition?  There is quite
a difference in price between these two (VS 6 Enterprise vs VS 6 professional).

thanks
Mike Grahn

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Studio Upgrade
Yes but you wont be able to keep the Enterprise tools from VS 97, legally,
and you of course wont get any of the VS6 Enterprise tools. But it will
work.

--
John

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Subscribe to MSDN or buy Visual Studio upgrade?

2. Visual Studio upgrade - Advise needed

3. Visual Studio Upgrade installation

4. Visual Studio Upgrade

5. Upgrading to Visual Studio 2003

6. Visual studio 97 upgrade ..HELP?

7. Upgrade to Visual Studio 6 DLLs

8. Visual Studio/InterDev Upgrade Setup

9. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .NET

10. Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.Net Difference

11. Visual Studio 6 and Visual Studio .net

12. WinXP-Visual Studio 6.0-Studio.Net compatibility