Accept credit cards online at only 9.1% service charge 2501
Author Message
 Accept credit cards online at only 9.1% service charge 2501

9%!!!

Sounds like its worth about 0.9%, or less.

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 09:06:16 GMT
 Accept credit cards online at only 9.1% service charge 2501
I missed the original post that this answered, but in case it's useful to
anyone:
   I'd recommend Register House (registerhouse.com) if you want to sell
shareware online. I've been dealing with them for several months and it's
worked out great. I think their cut is something like $2 + 5%. Based on my
limited research, I think all of the shareware-charging services have
comparable fees.
Quote:

>9%!!!

>Sounds like its worth about 0.9%, or less.

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:51:23 GMT

1. ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS !!!!!!

2. ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS !!!!!!

3. ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS !!!!!!

4. CCReg.com - Accept Credit Cards On Your Web Site

5. CCReg.com - Accept Credit Cards On Your Web Site

6. Accepting Credit Cards

7. Online credit-card verfication over the internet

8. Credit Card Service in UK

9. DX SDK 9.1

10. Adobe 9.1 upgrade broke app

11. Error 2501 A mystery to me!