To .vbp or not to .vbp
Author Message
 To .vbp or not to .vbp

I installed VB4 pro on a win95 enviroment.  When I run VB4 it only accepts
.mak extensions, not .vbp.  I know that .mak is for VB3.  But I got VB4 and
I should be able to have an .vbp extensions.  My VB4 also doesn't look like
VB4 it looks exactly like VB3.  When I install VB4, I installed all the
options.  Am I missing a file or would there be a file that I need from
Win95. ?????

Any answers.

Wayne

Thanks

Sat, 03 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

2. OLE Server sample not working (DS.VBP/THINGTST.VBP)

3. VBP 6.0 or VBP 6.0 Upgrade

4. FindExecutable does not work for .vbp files

5. Can not open a vbp file in vb4.0

6. Running .vbp/.vbg files with Access 2000

7. Passing Parameters to Non MS DLL with VBP

8. how do I build the PDSExtension.vbp file?

9. Making an EXE in Visual Basic changes my .vbp

10. How to add *.VBP files to Project References?

11. Setup1.vbp

12. HELP : Setup1.vbp