VB4 16bit GPF and I don't know why (I bother sometimes)
Author Message
 VB4 16bit GPF and I don't know why (I bother sometimes)

When exiting a VB4 app, I get the GPF in Module VB40016.DLL 0029:00000975.

The app is complex in its functionality, but essentially we have this; the
vb4 app shells out to another app which can return details of items chosen.
If an item is chosen (and written to an ini file) then the 1st app
terminates,all is ok. If the 2nd app returns that no item is chosen (also
to the ini file) then the 1st app terminates and the gpf occurs.

Is there a list I can obtain as to what all the gpf codes mean for the
vb4.dll?

Thanks

Paul Morgan

"imagine a world with no hypothetical situations..."

Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Migration to VS 2003 worked though I don't know why

2. does anybody know why this code don't work

3. I don't know why..

4. PLS Help, I don't know why to write

5. I don't know why..

6. ADO Error! Don't know why

7. PLS Help, I don't know why to write

8. Know problem with VB4-16bit / Win95 / Shell / and certain OCX's

9. Don't bother

10. I am RILLY thick so pleez don't bother replying to this message :)

11. Don't bother posting here...

12. DON'T BOTHER LOOKING AT THE ABOVE -- IT IS SPAM