Creating submenus at runtime???
Author Message
 Creating submenus at runtime???

Is it possible to create submenus at runtime using the menu control (VB5)?
I have examined every property but can not find any that determine if a
menu item is a submenu.   Eg.  File->Open.
I can only generate the top level items, eg. File, Edit, View.

Thanks in advance.
Simon Zandberg

Tue, 08 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Create submenus at runtime...

2. Help: how to create submenus at runtime ?

3. Create submenus at runtime...

4. Creating submenus at runtime???

5. How to create submenus at runtime in VB5 ???

6. How to create submenus at runtime on VB5 ???

7. How to create submenus at runtime in VB5 ???

8. How to create submenus at runtime on VB5 ???

9. Menus, submenus, & sub-submenus in realtime code

10. Adding submenus at runtime

11. Adding submenus at Runtime?

12. Building Menu Items with Submenus through Code at RunTime