editing a field in a db
Author Message
 editing a field in a db

I hope someone can help! I'm a newbie wannabe VB developer!
I am trying to edit part of a  field in a flat file database and I have no
idea how to do that!!
I have managed to open it and then carry out a query on it but I need to
change the area code part of the phone number whilst not editing the rest of
the phone number!!
Anyone know or can help?

Sun, 14 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB6 code to edit field size in DB?

2. Record Locked Error when editing the Memo field - Multiuser DB

3. Newbie Update field in DB using AutoNumber field

4. Newbie Update field in DB using AutoNumber field

5. How to retrive PK fields and Foreign Fields in Oracle DB

6. Adding Field to Access db - need to make indexed property of field No Duplicates

7. edit db entry with VBA

8. SQL Statement edit access db with DAO

9. edit access db from a vbscript

10. MS Access db - record editing via the web??

11. Slow Edit and Update method when using ppp connection to DB

12. Masked Edit Bound to DB Problem