Tabstrip Control - Positioning Tab Object
Author Message
 Tabstrip Control - Positioning Tab Object

Is there a way to bring a Tab Obect in a Tab Collection to the top
programatically.

I know how to position the frames themselves, but I want to bring a
specific Tab Object to the top as a response to a user error.

TIA

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 08:20:53 GMT
 Tabstrip Control - Positioning Tab Object
To activate the 3rd tab for example in your tabstrip, do something like:

Set tabMain.SelectedItem = tabMain.Tabs(3)

Quote:
> Is there a way to bring a Tab Obect in a Tab Collection to the top
> programatically.

> I know how to position the frames themselves, but I want to bring a
> specific Tab Object to the top as a response to a user error.

> TIA

Sat, 29 Nov 2003 11:25:04 GMT
 Tabstrip Control - Positioning Tab Object
Thank you Sir, Exactly what I needed.

Sparky

On Tue, 12 Jun 2001 03:25:04 GMT, "Paul Pagel"

Quote:

>To activate the 3rd tab for example in your tabstrip, do something like:

>Set tabMain.SelectedItem = tabMain.Tabs(3)

>> Is there a way to bring a Tab Obect in a Tab Collection to the top
>> programatically.

>> I know how to position the frames themselves, but I want to bring a
>> specific Tab Object to the top as a response to a user error.

>> TIA

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 04:53:58 GMT

1. Tab control;Changing the position of a Tab

2. Tab control;Changing the position of a Tab

3. DISABLE TAB OBJECT IN A TABSTRIP ?

4. Tabstrip putting control elements on the other tabs than the one visible

5. How to switch to another tab in a TabStrip control

6. tabstrip control --- select a tab???

7. TabStrip vs. tabbed dialog control

8. Tabstrip Control (Select Tab)

9. Tabstrip vs. Sheridan Tabbed Dialog Control

10. ***Changing TABS in Tabstrip control using CODE - Is it possible?***

11. Changing Tabs on TabStrip control using code?

12. Adding CTRL+TAB Functionality to VB TabStrip Control