Expert System / AI interface in Visual Basic?
Author Message
 Expert System / AI interface in Visual Basic?

Hello,

   I wish to develop a custom front end expert-system interface
for the users who use my SQL based data mining utility.  However,
their seems to be a distinct lack of information in this area with
Visual Basic.  If someone has any information on where I should begin
in terms of specific titles of books on AI/Expert Systems it would
be greatly appreciated.

         Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Sun, 07 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Basic code for AI or Expert System

2. AI / Expert systems

3. ***JOBS: Visual Basic Experts for Speech Recognition Interfaces ***

4. VISUAL BASIC INTERFACE WITH VISUAL C++

5. VB3 AI Interface

6. AI Interface

7. Expert Consultants Available - QB 4.5, PDS, Visual Basic

8. HELP !! - Visual Basic and MS Excel Expert needed

9. Expert Presenters in Visual Basic wanted!

10. I need help from a Visual Basic expert...

11. Expert Consultants Available - QB 4.5, PDS, Visual Basic

12. Expert Presenters in Visual Basic Wanted!