ActiveX DLL and non-modal forms
Author Message
 ActiveX DLL and non-modal forms

Does anyone know how can I use a non-modal form in a VB ActiveX Dll ?
In VB5.0 documentation it's written that the applications that support this
type of forms are the one written with VB5.0 or greater, Microsoft Excel,
some other Microsoft Applications and all the applications that show the
Microsoft Visual Basic Logo.
The center of the problem, I think, is that the calling process needs some
methods to communicate correctly with the non modal dll ActiveX form.
Doeas anyone know which are this methods or if I really need to include a MS
VB Logo?
thanks, marco.

Sun, 01 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling non-modal ActiveX DLL form

2. ActiveX-Dll cannot show non-modal forms

3. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

4. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

5. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

6. non-modal form when a modal form is displayed

7. MODAL FORM & NON MODAL FORM

8. ActiveX OCX cannot be open form non-modal.

9. Non-modal forms on ActiveX Control

10. ActiveX control on modal form give 'can't show non-modal form when modal form is displayed'

11. How Do I Change A Modal Form To Non-Modal

12. Non-modal Form in DLL