Limitations of VB3
Author Message
 Limitations of VB3

I am working on a VB3 project that is constantly growing. I wanted to
know the limitations on the number of forms we could use and / or the
limit on the object size.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Bug/limitation with VB3.0 / Access 2.0 compatability layer

2. HELP: Fields limitation in VB3

3. VB3.0 Control Limitations

4. Please help again: VB3 and Memory Limitations

5. ? VB3 Memory Model/Limitations -- looking for info

6. VB3 Limitations

7. ? VB3 Memory Model/Limitations -- looking for info

8. ? VB3 Memory Model/Limitations -- looking for info

9. Repost ( Improved Program) VB3.0 for Hourly Wage (Reset Button Added) - Vb3-hr-w.zip

10. VB3 (yes, VB3!) database question

11. <<VB3 HELP>>HOW DO YOU ADD WAV FILES TO VB3 FORMS

12. Help upgrading from VB3 Std to VB3 Pro