Multi Fonts, Multi Colors TextBox Control!
Author Message
 Multi Fonts, Multi Colors TextBox Control!

Hi,
   Is there anyone can tell me how to use (if possible) multi fonts and
multi colors in a single TextBox control in VB. If not, is there any
external VB controls that can be used which gives the same effect?

   Your help is appreciated...Thanks in advance...

|  HSR Al-Dhaheri       UAE Team Member  |

Fri, 07 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Multi Fonts, Multi Colors TextBox Control!

infinite reservoirs of wisdom:

Quote:
>   Is there anyone can tell me how to use (if possible) multi fonts and
>multi colors in a single TextBox control in VB.

there isn't.

Quote:
>If not, is there any
>external VB controls that can be used which gives the same effect?

I think mtext120.zip from ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/vb/vb_sw/ will do
this.

--
Newbiehood is not a period of time, it's a way of life.

http://www.sn.no/~balchen
ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/

Fri, 07 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Showing multi-color text in a textbox control

2. Showing multi-color text in a textbox control

3. Multi-font textbox vbx

4. Multi Colors in Textbox

5. Multi-Color TextBox?

6. HELP!: Multi-color textbox

7. Multi-color Textboxes ????

8. TextBox -- Multi-Line & Problem with Back Color

9. Multi-color in textboxes

10. Wanted: Multi Font Edit Control for VB3 Pro

11. multi-color text control

12. Control for Multi-Colored List Entries??