Sending Characters to a DOS App
Author Message
 Sending Characters to a DOS App

Does anyone know of a method to send characters to a DOS app if you know
the process and the thread the DOS app is running in.  It was started using
the createprocessa API.  I guess you could use something like the sendkeys
command in vb, but I'm really looking for something on the lines of an API
function.  As I dont know the title to use appactivate for the send keys,
though could probably find it out, and the DOS app runs minimized, if I app
activate it, will it become visible??

TIA
Greg

Thu, 27 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send a character to a shelled app

2. Sending Characters To Another App

3. Send a character to a shelled app

4. How to sent a keystroke to a dos-app started with the shell function in vb6

5. sending keys from VB to dos APP

6. Sending Key Strokes to Hidden DOS apps

7. Help with sending function keys and cursor keys to DOS app

8. Help send Alt-Z to a DOS app from VB32

9. Sending Keys To Dos Apps

10. Send keystrokes to DOS app?

11. Sending Control-C to DOS app

12. Sending DOS app some menu commands