Trouble with Access 2.0 Trouble with VB 3
Author Message
 Trouble with Access 2.0 Trouble with VB 3

Quote:

> I know my version of VB is old. I am trying to use Access 2.0 tables
> with VB 3 and am running into trouble. Can I do the regular OPenDatabase
>  and OpenTable or do I need to do ODBC connect?

> Craig

You need to go the microsofts site, and download the Access/VB
compatibility layer...

Mon, 24 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trouble with Access 2.0 Trouble with VB 3

2. Trouble getting a VB3/Access Jet 2.0 DB App to run in NT4.0

3. Trouble getting a VB3/Access Jet 2.0 DB App to run in NT4.0

4. Trouble importing into Access 2.0 after installing VB4.0

5. ODBC 2.0 API trouble in VB 3.0 SQLPREPARE

6. Trouble calling a CA-VO 2.0 2b .dll from VB 5.0

7. Trouble calling custom dll functions from 2.0

8. trouble: MS Access 10 in VB.net

9. Trouble accessing dBase tables in VB 3

10. VB and Access Trouble

11. Trouble accessing dBase tables in VB 3

12. Access VB Script Loop Trouble