Best way to replace MSDN cd's?
Author Message
 Best way to replace MSDN cd's?

Hello

I'm new to VB, hope this isn't too silly.

My office uses Visual Studio 6.0, the MSDN cd's have "walked off"
however.  As I work more with VB, I would like to use this resourse.
What is the best way to replace them?  Will the "Library" MSDN
subscription from Microsoft replace the originals? (We only need the
MSDN portion, we still have the program disks.) Even if the originals
were found, would they need to be updated?

Thanks for your help

David.

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:30:33 GMT
 Best way to replace MSDN cd's?
Yes, the Library subscription will replace them; if you'd registered
the product, you'd have gotten updates for a year. Yes, if you found
them they would need to be updated; there's new stuff added to MSDN on
an ongoing basis.

Quote:

--
 L. M. (Larry) Linson
  http://www.ntpcug.org - North Texas PC User Group - Visit and Join

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 10:01:16 GMT

1. MSDN Download vs MSDN CDs

2. Why Won't the MSDN CD Install?

3. CD R's at Good Prices

4. dropdownlists and grids, which ways is the best?

5. good ways to use recordsets without autocommit?

6. Better ways to schedule?

7. good ways to use recordsets without autocommit?

8. Better ways to put text into textbox??

9. Help: MSDN-CD

10. MSDN CD

11. MSDN Library CD

12. VB help - MSDN CD?