HELP anyone know how to run an external exe in VB4.0
Author Message
 HELP anyone know how to run an external exe in VB4.0

Hi
Anyone know how to run an external exe in VB4.0

Thanx
Jason

Sun, 20 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP anyone know how to run an external exe in VB4.0

I think it's called SHELL or RUN or something like that...

... it is in VBA !

Quote:
> Hi
> Anyone know how to run an external exe in VB4.0

> Thanx
> Jason

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP anyone know how to run an external exe in VB4.0

Quote:

> Hi
> Anyone know how to run an external exe in VB4.0

> Thanx
> Jason

Look at the Shell function in BV5.0 help file.

Something like Shell(prog_name[,windows_style])

Mon, 21 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Anyone know how to detect if word is running

2. Help: Anyone know how to detect if word is running

3. urgent -- how to run external exe from asp.net page

4. Does anyone know how to start a .exe file in VB Script

5. Help: VB4 .exe files does not run

6. Run an external File (EXE) within Visual Basic

7. Regocx32.exe - anyone know anything about this file?

8. Help:Vb4 .exe file doesn't run

9. Help: VB4 .exe files doesn't run

10. run net.exe (net send) with external commands

11. Running external programs (exe,bat)

12. Anyone know how to Start a .exe using VB script