Wanting to generate DTMF tones in VB4 and SoundBlaster.
Author Message
 Wanting to generate DTMF tones in VB4 and SoundBlaster.

I want to be able to generate two tones at a time at specific frequencies
and need the knowhow to do this. How do I control the soundcard in VB4 to
do this. Do I need a DLL file and if so, where could I obtain the file?
Any help would be much apreciated.
DJ

Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Wanting to generate DTMF tones in VB4 and SoundBlaster.

: I want to be able to generate two tones at a time at specific frequencies
: and need the knowhow to do this. How do I control the soundcard in VB4 to
: do this. Do I need a DLL file and if so, where could I obtain the file?
: Any help would be much apreciated.
: DJ

Hi there !

I have a similar problem to the one above.
I just want to build a simple frequency generator using Soundblaster or
any other sound card. Is there any way to program the signal form and/or
amplitude of the sound card's output ??

Thanks ...

   Martin
--

                           /|||\
                          ( o o )

|  Alois-Knauer-Str. 6     FAX:     +49 9473 8837                 |
|  D-93183 Kallmuenz                                              |
+---------------------.oooO----Oooo.------------------------------+
                      (   )    (   )
                       \ (      ) /
                        \_)     (_|

   ... Very funny Scotty! Now please beam down my clothes ...

Fri, 13 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanting to generate DTMF tone in VB4.0 and SoundBlaster

2. How to generate DTMF tones

3. Need to generate tones through PC speaker in VB4

4. How to decode DTMF tones from phone lines?

5. How to use DTMF Tones

6. DTMF Tone decoder program VB5

7. Playing DTMF Tones

8. How to Use Voice Modem Detect DTMF Tone

9. How to play a tone from a certain freqency on a soundblaster

10. Generating MIDI tones

11. Q: How to generate tones in VB6

12. Generating tones?