Dynamic Setup using Package & Deployment Wizard - URGENT
Author Message
 Dynamic Setup using Package & Deployment Wizard - URGENT

Hi All,
I have made one setup using Package & Deployment Wizard for my VB
Application, which is to be installed on different clients. It has DB
& Contents which will change for each end user. They both are in
seperate folders & that file structure is fixed. Now my problem is how
to go about making a setup using Package & Deployment Wizard so as to
ensure that whenever user runs the setup latest files & mdb is picked
& installed on his/ her system. Is there a better way to do it or am I
missing something. Please provide some inputs soon.

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

With High Regards,
Jignesh Shah.

Sun, 13 Nov 2005 17:27:49 GMT

1. problem with the setup created by the package&deployment wizard

2. Client setup using VB6 Package and Deployment Wizard

3. VB6:Using Package & Deployment Wizard

4. Package and Deployment Wizard makes non-functioning setup's

5. CreateProcess() error when running setup.exe created with the Package and Deployment Wizard

6. Package and Deployment Wizard makes non-functioning setup's

7. Com Addin - Package & Deployment Wizard

8. Package & Deployment Wizard - error

9. Package & Deployment Wizard in Outlook 2000

10. Package & Deployment Wizard problem under NT

11. Package&Deployment wizard problem

12. package & Deployment Wizard