sample order entry application
Author Message
 sample order entry application

Hi,

I am a tutor at a local Polytechnic.  Over the years we have been using
Microsoft C++, Microsoft Access, and Clarion (Topspeed Corporation) to
teach students business application programming. We have also been
using Visual Basic, but only at a very elemtary level. I would like to
change this !
The senior students are required to write business applications ie.
Order Entry, Accounts Receivable etc.  I was wondering if anyone could
suggest where I could find a sample Order Entry application (with
source code) written in VB6 that I could use as an example for the
students.  I doesn't need to be a complete application.

Thanks

Steve Muller M.Soc.Sc.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 15 Jul 2003 04:15:28 GMT

1. sample order entry application

2. sample order entry application

3. Example order entry VB application

4. Order of entry

5. Tab order in online data-entry form?

6. Collection Object that maintains order of entry?

7. Need Object Model advise for Order Entry App

8. Order Number Entry??

9. Order Entry -VB4 & Access code needed

10. Order Entry System Needed

11. Order Entry modem communications fix

12. VB order entry inventory control