Transparent Picture Box ???
Author Message
 Transparent Picture Box ???

  Does anybody know if there is such a thing (vbx, ocx or a dll) that
can create a transparent picture?  I'm trying to make a text box appear
to have a picture in the background.  I'd like to be able to edit the
text so a transparent label is'nt what I need.

  Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thu, 02 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Transparent Picture Box ???
You could use a Image control with a .wmf picture in it,
but if you want transparent .bmp's then you'll have to look
at the BitBlt(...) function (API)
Hope this helps

Tommy Nordvik

Thu, 02 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Transparent Picture Box ???

Quote:

>   Does anybody know if there is such a thing (vbx, ocx or a dll) that
> can create a transparent picture?  I'm trying to make a text box appear
> to have a picture in the background.  I'd like to be able to edit the
> text so a transparent label is'nt what I need.

>   Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.vbxtras.com/ftp/pub/vendors/EarlyMorning/Demos/
is a fully functional shareware textbox with back picture property.
Wlodek

Sun, 05 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Transparent Picture Box

2. Mask used with transparent Picture Box question

3. Transparent picture box?

4. transparent picture boxes

5. URGENT!!!...Transparent Picture-Box...HELP PLEASE!!!

6. ActiveX control needed (actually a transparent picture box)

7. Transparent picture box or frame

8. Transparent Picture box

9. ActiveX control needed (actually a transparent picture box)

10. ActiveX control needed (actually a transparent picture box)

11. Transparent Picture Box in VB5?

12. Transparent Picture boxes