ActiveX properties in ToolBox
Author Message
 ActiveX properties in ToolBox

Hi...

Does anyone know how to get the properties from a custom ActiveX control to
show up in the VB Toolbox window?  I don't see any options to support this.
 Is it even possible?

btw: the active control was created under VB5.

Thanx for any suggestions, I greatly appreciate it.
-Steve

Mon, 22 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. properties-toolbox of VB at runtime

2. (ActiveX) Control Toolbox crashing Outlook 2000

3. Toolbox Icon for ActiveX control

4. ActiveX control bitmap does not display correctly in the ToolBox (VB5)

5. ActiveX control does not appear in toolbox

6. Adding ActiveX Controls to VB5 from / toolbox causes Access Violation

7. Toolbox Icon for ActiveX control

8. ActiveX controls not appearing in toolboxes

9. Now to Keep ActiveX Control Permanently on the ToolBox

10. REQ : How to create an activex (VB5) with property like mycontrol.array(x).properties

11. ActiveX Calendar Control for Access 97--No Click Property

12. Third-party activex from VB6 to .NET: now property is ReadOnly