GRID control not registered?
Author Message
 GRID control not registered?

Just installed VB5 Pro, upgrading from VB4 Pro. One of my projects uses the
grid control (Grid32.ocx). The project loaded without it, and when I added
the control to the toolbox, and tried to put it on the form, got the message
"not licensed etc".
I removed the control from the toolbox, renamed the .ocx and .oca files, ran
regclean and then copied the .ocx from the CD, ran regsvr332 which reported
that the control was registered. Also tried a re-install of VB5. Same error
when I try to put the control on a form.
HEEEELLLLLLPPP, it's making me crazier....
TIA - Mike Reublin

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 GRID control not registered?
On the VB 5 cd go to the directory Tools\Controls, The VB 5 version of these
controls are there. Check the readme file for instruction on how to install and
register.
Quote:

> Just installed VB5 Pro, upgrading from VB4 Pro. One of my projects uses the
> grid control (Grid32.ocx). The project loaded without it, and when I added
> the control to the toolbox, and tried to put it on the form, got the message
> "not licensed etc".
> I removed the control from the toolbox, renamed the .ocx and .oca files, ran
> regclean and then copied the .ocx from the CD, ran regsvr332 which reported
> that the control was registered. Also tried a re-install of VB5. Same error
> when I try to put the control on a form.
> HEEEELLLLLLPPP, it's making me crazier....
> TIA - Mike Reublin

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 GRID control not registered?
Click on the *.reg files in that folder to
"reregister" your OCXs.

Darryl

Quote:

> On the VB 5 cd go to the directory Tools\Controls, The VB 5 version of these
> controls are there. Check the readme file for instruction on how to install and
> register.

> > Just installed VB5 Pro, upgrading from VB4 Pro. One of my projects uses the
> > grid control (Grid32.ocx). The project loaded without it, and when I added
> > the control to the toolbox, and tried to put it on the form, got the message
> > "not licensed etc".
> > I removed the control from the toolbox, renamed the .ocx and .oca files, ran
> > regclean and then copied the .ocx from the CD, ran regsvr332 which reported
> > that the control was registered. Also tried a re-install of VB5. Same error
> > when I try to put the control on a form.
> > HEEEELLLLLLPPP, it's making me crazier....
> > TIA - Mike Reublin

* Anti-Spam filter in effect:           *
* Please remove the '25' in my address  *
* to reply to this email                *

Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Grid control not registered

2. CLASS NOT REGISTERED using Grid control - HELP

3. Grid Control is not registered

4. A way to not re-register Objects or controls

5. MS Calendar Control does not register if Packaged

6. MS FlexGrid 6.0 Control NOT Registered

7. VBasic Not Registered Controls.

8. A way to not re-register Objects or controls

9. VB6: Can not get OCX controls to register when distributed

10. Sheridian Controls not registered after SP3

11. Custom Control Not Registered!?!!?!?!

12. Controls not registered?!