Deleting records from a recordset without effecting the database
Author Message
 Deleting records from a recordset without effecting the database

I believe that you can start with a BeginTrans, then do the delete from the
recordset and at the end do a Rollback.
--
Lance King

Quote:
> How do I delete a record from a recordset without deleting the record
from
> the underlying database?

Sat, 01 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Deleting records from a recordset without effecting the database

How do I delete a record from a recordset without deleting the record from
the underlying database?

Sun, 02 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Deleting records from a recordset without deleting from the database

2. Removing records from recordset without deleting

3. recordset inserts/deletes without changing database

4. Delete all records in ADO Access database recordset

5. 4000 records in Jet Database Effects on Performance

6. Q: Recordsets - How to delete items without affecting underlying table

7. Adding a record without opening a recordset

8. How to delete records in a recordset?

9. Deleting Records from a recordset

10. DAO recordset - problem deleting records

11. Deleting records from recordset

12. Deleting a record in a ADO recordset