HELP! Stripping NON ALPHA characters from a string
Author Message
 HELP! Stripping NON ALPHA characters from a string

How can I strip or prevent from being typed non alpha (A-Z) characters
in a  string (textbox)
PLz Help.

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP! Stripping NON ALPHA characters from a string

Fri, 12 Nov 1999 08:09:27 GMT bearing the following fruit:

Quote:
>How can I strip or prevent from being typed non alpha (A-Z) characters
>in a  string (textbox)
>PLz Help.

Look at the keydown and keypress events.

Tue, 30 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Regular Expression to strip non-numeric characters from string

2. strip non numeric characters from string

3. Strip non-numerical characters

4. How to romve non alpha-numeric chars from a string

5. Strip characters from string

6. getting fixed length string with non ascci character (including \0)

7. SET Field with non-print non-space character

8. Pls Help Newbie: Stripping Strings of CR and LF

9. Help Newbie - String stripping...?

10. Remove Alpha Characters

11. Retrieving The Next Alpha Character?

12. allow alpha character as input