Newbie needs advice on scope
Author Message
 Newbie needs advice on scope

I am attempting to learn about building a class module. Am I correct in
my understanding that controls on a form are out of scope to a class I'm
writing. If so, then is it safe to assume that I can pass the form
identifier to my class. Or is it better to return an array of objects
and let them form populate my Text fields?
(in this case I'm returning elements from a dataset).

Is this the correct approach if I eventually want to create a OLE server
app?

Sat, 10 Oct 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie Needs Advice For Purchase

2. Newbie needs advice on project

3. Need newbie advice please

4. Client / Server newbie needs some advice

5. Newbie Needs Your Advice

6. Newbie needs advice

7. Newbie: need some advice

8. need advice on making modem throughput meter (newbie)

9. newbie needs your advice vb5.0

10. Newbie needs advice

11. Newbie Needs Advice

12. Newbie - Variable scope question