form button in window's taskbar
Author Message
 form button in window's taskbar

Anyone knows why in some cases the button of a form doesn't
appears in the Window's taskbar? This happens even when the
form's property ShowInTaskbar is set to True.

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Sat, 10 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 form button in window's taskbar
this also happens when you hide the form (me.hide)

jb

| Anyone knows why in some cases the button of a form doesn't
| appears in the Window's taskbar? This happens even when the
| form's property ShowInTaskbar is set to True.
|

| * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is
Beautiful

Mon, 12 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 form button in window's taskbar

Quote:

>Anyone knows why in some cases the button of a form doesn't
>appears in the Window's taskbar? This happens even when the
>form's property ShowInTaskbar is set to True.

A form will not show in the taskbar if it's BorderStyle is set to Fixed
Dialog, Fixed ToolWindow, Sizeable ToolWindow.  The philosophy is that forms
with these borderstyles are used for dialogs and toolboxes, not as main
application forms, and you wouldn't want them in the TaskBar any more than you
would want a CommonDialog or a MsgBox to appear in the TaskBar.

Lee Weiner
weiner AT fuse DOT net
http://home.fuse.net/lweiner

Tue, 13 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. finding my window's taskbar button

2. A VB form doesn't appear in Windows taskbar

3. 'Restore Window' button on maximized Form

4. Is it under Windows 95/NT4.0 also possible to flash only the taskbar button

5. Taskbar buttons on other exe's

6. Create window Buttons in taskbar (runtime)

7. Hiding Windows Taskbar or Disabling Start button

8. Killing an App with no window or taskbar button

9. Taskbar button blank on form with no titlebar?

10. Problem: Two forms swap each others taskbar buttons

11. Taskbar button blank on form with no titlebar?

12. Taskbar button blank on form with no titlebar?