JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS !!!!!!
Author Message
 JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS !!!!!!

The MAXIM group currently has contract positions available for the following skill sets:
Powerbuilder-Sybase
Powerbuilder-Oracle
Oracle-Sybase10
Mainframe programmers with cobol,cics,and db2
Developers with C++/windows
lotus notes developers
and programmers in Visual Basic in a Unix environment

All positions are in the Baltimore Area.

Mon, 07 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS !!!!!!

Quote:
>and programmers in visual basic in a Unix environment

If (visual basic in a Unix environment) Then
        MsgBox "I would like to hear about it!",32,"What's That?"
Else
        MsgBox "Didn't think the techies wrote the job ads.",32,"Oh well."
End If

--

** Leading a life of noisy desperation. **
My opinions and $0.75 will get you a cup of coffee.

Mon, 07 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 JOBS JOBS JOBS JOBS !!!!!!

Quote:

>>and programmers in visual basic in a Unix environment

i think it was suppose to read:

and programmers in visual basic in a eunuch environment

Fri, 11 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ** JOB ** - JOB Opportunities in NYC area

2. Job Title:The perfect Job

3. Job Title:The Perfect Job

4. Printing Queue: How many jobs and job names???

5. jobs im ausland usa jobboerse bremen job angebote im ausland arbeitsagentur ausland

6. Combining multiple print jobs into one job/ActiveReports Problem

7. Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!

8. praktikum im ausland jobs und praktika im ausland jobs und praktika im ausland 2007 jobvermittlung ehrenamtlich arbeiten im ausland job vermittlung ausland jobboerse arbeit stellenangebote fuer ausland arbeiten im ausland spanien

9. "germany jobs" "germany job sites" "germany job search" "jobs in germany" "german jobs" "germany jobs it" "germany jobs for foreigners" "germany jobsite" "germany jobs in english" on http://jobs-germany.blogspot.com/

10. ! Check out my TECH JOBS page - www.wizard.net/~marquez/jobs.htm!

11. ! Check out my TECH JOBS page - www.wizard.net/~marquez/jobs.htm!

12. ! Check out my TECH JOBS page - www.wizard.net/~marquez/jobs.htm!