Creating a new Picture Object, need help please (VB4, WIN95)
Author Message
 Creating a new Picture Object, need help please (VB4, WIN95)

I am currently attempting to create a new picture object to try and get
around some problems I've been having with the current one.  The major
problem I'm having is with the Handle property.  The current Picture object
defines this property as OLE_HANDLE type.  I tried using this type in my
new object but VB tells me that it doesn't support this type.  What I need
is either a way to use this type or I need to know what type could be
passed to the standard VB routines such at PaintPicture.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Chris Mitzel

Tue, 24 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

2. Please Help - VB4 System Tray Icon - win95

3. HELP....CREATING CUSTOM OPEN DIALOG/WIN95 IN VB4 32-BIT

4. VB4/Win95 prints on 2 pages what should be on 1;please help

5. Please help on VB4 and Win95

6. Please Help! VB4 stopped working in Chinese Win95

7. New to VB4 - please help

8. Please help - need to work with pictures and sounds

9. Any Differences in creating new object via CreateObject or via New

10. Please help a new newbie with VB's collection object

11. New at VB4,I need a clue,HELP!!!

12. NEW AT VB4***NEED HELP***