VB6 - Visual Data Manager not loading ?
Author Message
 VB6 - Visual Data Manager not loading ?

Hi,
Just got my VB6, when I click on the AddIn->Visual Data Manager, I got an
error message indicating "Invalid Class String" "Looking for object for
ProgID, VisData, VisDataClass", what does this mean ? Thanks for your help
in advance.

Sun, 18 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5 Visual Data Manager vs. VB4 Data Manager

2. AutoIncrement field in VB6 Visual Data Manager

3. VB6.0 Visual Data Manager to read Access 2000 .mdb's

4. VB6 Visual Data Manager - Error 3343

5. AutoIncrement field in VB6 Visual Data Manager

6. Need a GUI VB6 Query Tool other than Visual Data Manager

7. using excel data in vb's visual data manager

8. visual data manager form and data report

9. Data Manager Loading Failure

10. Data Manager loading failure

11. Bulk loading-ASCII text to MSA dbase via VB3 Pro Data manager

12. VB6 created add-in not showing up in VB5 AddIn Manager