Making a VB Memory Resident Program?
Author Message
 Making a VB Memory Resident Program?

Hello All,

I want to create a program that will stay memory resident on the
desktop--primarily one which will be able to capture and evaluate
different key combinations, such as alt-key and the like. Is there any
way to make a vb program respond to the keydown even when it is not
"on top"? I was thinking something like a tray program, but I don't
know too much about it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

or not. I've tried searching through the knowledge base and various
sites on the web, but no luck so far.

Thanks again!

Jarrett Lee

"And now they are eating their oranges. . ."

Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Making a VB Memory Resident Program?

: Hello All,

: I want to create a program that will stay memory resident on the
: desktop--primarily one which will be able to capture and evaluate
: different key combinations, such as alt-key and the like. Is there any
: way to make a vb program respond to the keydown even when it is not
: "on top"? I was thinking something like a tray program, but I don't
: know too much about it.

: Any help would be greatly appreciated..

: or not. I've tried searching through the knowledge base and various
: sites on the web, but no luck so far.

: Thanks again!

: Jarrett Lee

: "And now they are eating their oranges. . ."

Please email any answers to me as well !!

  Thanx, MARTIN
--

                           /|||\
                          ( o o )

|  Alois-Knauer-Str. 6     FAX:     +49 9473 8837                 |
|  D-93183 Kallmuenz                                              |
+---------------------.oooO----Oooo.------------------------------+
                      (   )    (   )
                       \ (      ) /
                        \_)     (_|

   ... Very funny Scotty! Now please beam down my clothes ...

Sat, 13 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How PROGRAMMATICALLY ShutDown a memory resident program ?

2. memory resident program

3. Memory Resident Program

4. API Hot Key call in VB program to activate another resident program

5. Memory leak in VB program that makes use of word

6. Making sure VB program leaves memory when done.

7. Memory Resident Applications

8. Memory Resident

9. Calling memory-resident procedures

10. Memory Resident (2nd Post)