Looking for a way to real-time graph audio on my sys
Author Message
 Looking for a way to real-time graph audio on my sys

Has anyone come up with a good (read LED-looking) graph function that
measures system audio in/out levels similar to the AWE32 mixer? I want
to write it in VB, but dont want it to eat 12% of my resources like the
AWE32 mixer. Why is this hard? What can I monitor that will show me the
incoming and outgoing levels to my soundcard? Is this more suited to C++?

I hate C++ and love VB, but am not familiar yet with monitoring hardware
such as soundcards...any info is appreciated.

I am looking to monitor all frequencies "spectrum-analysis like" from 20Hz
to 20KHz at ISO centers (if that means anything to you) and measure the
actual levels of audio pre/post fader.

Thanks
Jim

Wed, 17 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. custom control or DLL for real-time pre-parsing audio/video files

2. Real Time Graph

3. Real time graphing

4. Real Time Graphing

5. graphs in real time under VBA in excel

6. Real-time Graph

7. Real time graphing

8. Real time graphing

9. Change code to Look for user DSN not SYS

10. looking for ways to automate xl97 reports

11. Looking for favorite ways of CONSERVING Windows RESOURCES!!!

12. Looking for favorite ways of CONSERVING Windows RESOURCES!!!