Fading Windows?
Author Message
 Fading Windows?

        Ok, I know it must be possible, probably with API calls, but I
haven't quite figured it out.  How would I make a form fade in from black
or out to black?  I know I could progressively decrease the RGB values of
each pixel I want to fade, but this seems rather like measuring with a
string and cutting with an axe. ;)  Is there a better way to do this?

        - Shannon "Just full of them VB questions" Snider

        Oh, and for all of you who stressed to me that I buy a certain
Visual Basic programming book... thanks for the help, I'll try to find
that book.

Fri, 10 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Real Fade-in and Fade-out

2. Fade-in and Fade-out of button controls

3. Fade in and Fade out images???

4. Fade-in, Fade-out images???

5. Fade-in, Fade-out effect

6. Fade In & Fade Out?