Help needed with msflexgrid control and mschart control
Author Message
 Help needed with msflexgrid control and mschart control

I have two different, and fairly unrelated questions.

1) With a msflexgrid control (I think that is it's name) I need to know when
somebody clicks on one of the column headings. The grid has one fixed row,
but I can't seem to find a way to trigger something when one of the fixed
cells gets clicked in.

2)With the mschart control, is it possible to merely plot a few points and
have the control join the dots? So over an x scale of say 100 values, can I
plot 10, and have vb draw the lines. At the moment I have ended up having to
draw a y point for every x point in order for me to get the lines I want.

Thanks
Antin

Fri, 16 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSChart Control - Need Help

2. Urgent - need help with MSChart Control

3. Need help, about the mschart control.

4. About the MSChart control, need help

5. MSchart control (help needed)

6. Need help with MSChart control - legend text

7. Urgent - need help with MSChart Control

8. Need Help with MSChart Control

9. Urgent - need help with MSChart Control

10. HELP: Need assistance with MSChart Control

11. --> Data/msflexgrid controls help needed <--

12. --> Data/msflexgrid controls help needed <--