EXCEL : open, modify, save and print in VB ????
Author Message
 EXCEL : open, modify, save and print in VB ????

Please help me,

I would like to open an existing excel file automatically by VB.
VB should modify it, save it and print it.

Any help is welcome (links, source code, snippets) ...

Thanks in advance,

--
Coen De Roover

Please also mail me because my News server is often down.

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 EXCEL : open, modify, save and print in VB ????
The easiest way to learn how to do things with Excel is to record a macro.
For example, if you want to open, modify, and print a workshett, start the
macro recorder, do what you want, then stop the recorder. Use Excel's VB
editor to look at the recorded code. This code can be transferred to VB. The
only modification you might need is to reference the object variables you
have declared in VB for the various Excel objects.

Quote:
> Please help me,

> I would like to open an existing excel file automatically by VB.
> VB should modify it, save it and print it.

> Any help is welcome (links, source code, snippets) ...

> Thanks in advance,

> --
> Coen De Roover

> Please also mail me because my News server is often down.

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. need help: Open Excel, run macro, save file, close Excel

2. saving and closing opened excel file in VB

3. allow user to modify file open/ save as locations

4. Problem with opening Excel after opening Excel inside Microsoft Internet Controls

5. Close and Save Open Excel File

6. Open Excel Spreadsheet, Save, Close

7. open/save excel file in web application

8. opening & saving excel from an asp page

9. problems modifying and then saving vb files

10. Modifying RPT files through VB and Saving Changes

11. Saving modified report from VB

12. Printing and saving in Excel