How to Load a Ole Picture From DataBase in VB?
Author Message
 How to Load a Ole Picture From DataBase in VB?

May I Load a ole picture database from access database in VB?
I know a poor way to do this: load the binary data stream in getChunk() and
save it to a file
then use LoadPicture() to load this BMP.

Is there other way to do this ?  I don't want to use a temp file.
thanks.

Gwyshell

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

3. How to show picture (OLE) from Access database in VB

4. How to show picture (OLE) from Access database in VB

8. How do I load .jpg pictures into picture boxes in VB 4.0

9. how to load a picture from clipboard into an OLE control

11. load picture from database

12. ASK for help VB5:IS POSIBLE SHOW PICTURE(JPEG FORMAT) FROM DATABASE(ACCESS)/ OLE object