VB4: Problem converting from Threed.vbx to Threed32.ocx
Author Message
 VB4: Problem converting from Threed.vbx to Threed32.ocx

I have developed an application in VB Pro 3.0 using the Threed.vbx
controls.  Now I am trying to load the app into 32-bit VB4, and all of
my THREED controls are screwed up.  The colours are all defaulted to
white, and some controls have disappeared behind others, and in some
cases sizes and locations are lost as well.

It would be a huge pain in the ass to have to basically reconstruct
the 100-odd forms in the app in VB4, but I see no other way to do it
right now in order to create my 32-bit version.

Any suggestions?

Steve Clifford

Thu, 14 May 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem converting THREED.VBX to THREED32.OCX

2. Threed.vbx and Threed32.ocx

3. Threed32.OCX migration from Threed.VBX

4. Problem converting VB3 VBX's to VB4 OCX's

5. Cannot convert VBX to OCX under VB4.0

6. Cannot convert VBX to OCX under VB4.0

7. How to convert .vbx to .ocx for VB4?

8. Need THREED32.OCX will trade VBX for it.

9. Fontsize problems with THREED32.OCX and MSOUTL32.OCX

10. Problem with THREED32.OCX/GRID32.OCX

11. Problem ton convert VBX to OCX

12. Threed32.Ocx - Threed32.Cab Download ?