barcode scanner
Author Message
 barcode scanner

Does anyone know how to use a ltp barcode scanner in Visual Basic 6?

best regards,

Mark Laagland

Fri, 06 Feb 2004 01:38:24 GMT
 barcode scanner
Mark,

This year I wrote an app for barcodescanners, connected to the
RS232/serial port. Most of the time, the connector of the
barcodescanner seems it would fit to an printer/parallel-port, since
it has 25 pins. But don't make this mistake, it is a real
serial-port-connector. On your computer you will find the more
standard 9-pins connector. (In your case I would advise to use a
25-to-9 pins converter)
So far I still don't have an official homepage to release a demo of
this app. In case you're willing, I can send you the demo by mail.(If
others are also interested, feel free to sent a request)

Greetings,

B.Boelens

Quote:

> Does anyone know how to use a ltp barcode scanner in Visual basic 6?

> best regards,

> Mark Laagland

Sat, 07 Feb 2004 06:13:52 GMT
 barcode scanner

Quote:

>This year I wrote an app for barcodescanners, connected to the
>RS232/serial port. Most of the time, the connector of the
>barcodescanner seems it would fit to an printer/parallel-port, since
>it has 25 pins.

Except that the pins point the other way.

Quote:

--
        Bart.

Sat, 07 Feb 2004 19:05:00 GMT

1. Using barcode scanner with Access

2. barcode scanner in USB port

3. How to read Barcode Scanner??

4. vb.net and barcode scanners

5. Barcode Scanner and VB .NET

6. RF Barcode Scanner /w Visual Studio?

7. ASP with barcode scanner

8. Barcode scanners

9. Norand Barcode scanners???

10. Newbie Q: Using a barcode scanner with VB

11. Barcodes-Scanners cabled to the ethernet

12. USB Barcode Scanners