tab and arrow keys don't work after debugging
Author Message
 tab and arrow keys don't work after debugging

Hi,
My program uses activeX inside an IE browser.  When I debug (Start, or
Start with Full Compile) then stop and come back to the IDE to edit
code, the tab and arrow keys do not work properly.  It's as if they
are stuck in the properties window.  They are useless for navigating
through the lines of code.  Clicking on them just  scrolls you through
the properties window.  The only way I've been able to fix is to
reopen the project.

Anyone else have this problem and know of fix?

I'm using VB 6 service pack 5.

Thanks!

Tue, 01 Mar 2005 10:11:56 GMT

1. MSFlexGrid - Keyboard Arrow Keys Don't Work.

2. CR: Arrow keys don't work in Smart Viewer

3. ARROW KEYS AND TAB KEY AFTER DEBUGGING AN OCX

4. Cursor keys don't work in the command window when debugging

5. SOLUTION - Arrow / Navigation keys / TAB not Working in Visual Basic

6. Arrow Keys act Like Tab key

7. Arrow keys doesn't work in UserControl on MDIChildForm

8. Enter Key and arrow keys Tab viia KEYDOWN

9. I don't like tab key

10. Delete key don't work

11. Function keys don't work until I display help

12. shortcut keys don't work while my active control is the datagrid