print box with co ordinate control
Author Message
 print box with co ordinate control

i am looking at a small project which will required me to show data on
a screen in a predined format , like a terminal screen
can any one provide any sugestion how i can easily create a print box
or something that will allow me to print at control locations within
the area and indiviuall assign font size and colour.

like i would have been able to do in qbasic by using the 'AT'
command...

Many thank in advance
        Lee Whitehead

Mon, 23 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Co ordinate of a node in a treeview control

2. Line Co-ordinates

3. EXCEL 2000 : Selection Co-ordinates

4. Obtaining x,y co-ordinates of a Dropped Object

5. MDI co-ordinates, docking form and more

6. Forcing mouse pointer to move to a co-ordinate

7. Finding mouse co-ordinates

8. Co-ordinates

9. how do i use mouse co-ordinates

10. mouse co-ordinates...

11. Mouse Co-ordinates

12. Getting point co-ordinates from cad tablet/digitizer in VB application