New Site : VB Support Site needs Testing
Author Message
 New Site : VB Support Site needs Testing

Everyone is encuraged to check out a new VB Support site that I have been
working on for Visual Basic Support. I need as much feedback, and
suggestions for the site as possible. You can access the site directly at
the following URL:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks...

Thu, 14 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. FYI - New Web Site Security Issue - Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability

2. Test your knowledge of Access at new site!

3. new VB site for new users

4. New VB site for new-users

5. VB 5 support sites

6. The VB Code site now supports Netscape

7. new forums (programming, etc) site needs posts!

8. new forums (programming, etc) site needs posts!

9. new forums site needs posts!

10. New Web Site, Needs your Hits!!

11. new forums (programming, etc) site needs posts!

12. new forums site needs posts!