GIF and JPG Files
Author Message
 GIF and JPG Files

Can anybody tell me how to view GIFs or JPGs with VB 3.0????
A VBX or DLL... ???
Please E-Mail me

Thanks
Jan

Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 GIF and JPG Files

writes:

 > Can anybody tell me how to view GIFs or
 > JPGs with VB 3.0????

You'll need a third-party product, either .DLL or .VBX. I have
not used the .VBXes they produce, but have used both
T-BASE for Windows (www.videotexsystems.com) and
LEADTOOLS (www.leadtools.com) in the Windows 3.1
environment, and know that both of them have a .VBX
available.  I used the .DLL for each product and the .OCX
from T-BASE with Access 2.0. There are quite a number
of other imaging packages available, and I've heard good
reports from users of several of them.

Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. GIF and JPG Files

2. Saving GIF and JPG Files from Visual Basic 5

3. Copy gif and jpg file in picture control to picture control

4. creating a .gif or .jpg file from picturebox

5. Copy gif and jpg file in picture control to picture control

6. Copy gif and jpg file in picture control to picture control

7. Copy gif and jpg file in picture control to picture control

8. Saving as Gif and Jpg files?>

9. How to parse gif and jpg files from an html file in VB?

10. Converting BMP to GIF or JPG Files in VB 5...How?

11. HELP! Window Capture (alt-PrintScreen) then send as as email as a GIF or JPG file

12. ACCESS data into chart as a GIF or JPG file - Possible???