Save CoolBar State?
Author Message
 Save CoolBar State?

Does anyone know how to save the state of the CoolBar control in VB6?
I have an application with a complicated toolbar. To save frustration,
I have divided it into groups that can be rearranged using the coolbar
control. The problem is that I cannot figure out how to set the
arrangement (ie. width, height, position, row) of the bands on the
coolbar at runtime. Without being able to save the coolbar settings,
the whole thing is useless...

Thanks.

-----
Aaron Cake
London Ont.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
-----

"Nolite te bastardes carborundorum"

I charge $50.00 for all unsolicited commercial email sent to this
address.

-----
Aaron Cake
London Ont.

http://www.*-*-*.com/
-----

"Nolite te bastardes carborundorum"

I charge $50.00 for all unsolicited commercial email sent to this address.

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving/restoring CoolBar (Rebar) band positions

2. Saving and restoring rebar (CoolBar) band positions

3. Saving/restoring CoolBar (Rebar) band positions

4. Save and restore coolbar bands

5. Save Coolbar position?

6. Save Coolbar position?

7. Save Coolbar position?

8. Save Coolbar position?

9. Saving the states of pictureboxes

10. Saving the state (Persistance) of an ActiveX control in VB

11. Saving Toolbar state without using SaveToolBar

12. Saving the state of an ActiveX Control