Need Keyboard Input Help BAD, PLEASE HELP!?! With Right and Left Shift Please, I'm begging you!!!
Author Message
 Need Keyboard Input Help BAD, PLEASE HELP!?! With Right and Left Shift Please, I'm begging you!!!

Ever thought of using MouseDown, MouseUp etc.

Similarly KeyDown etc, for keystrokes.

Tom

Wed, 31 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Keyboard Input Help BAD, PLEASE HELP!?! With Right and Left Shift Please, I'm begging you!!!
Okay, I've gone nuts looking for some way to tell the difference between
Left and Right Shift alt and control keys, as
well as the difference between numpad enter, and normal enter.....

I've also figured a great way of scanning GetKeyState for what key is being
pressed!!  EVEN GetKeyState don't know
the difference, and the documentation says that VK_LSHIFT and VK_RSHIFT are
supposed to be different, but they
dont even show up on the KeyCodes page on MSDN and other pages mention them,
and even worse, when I actually
use them, they are always 0 same with VK_KEYSEPERATOR!!!!  Does anyone know
what to do???
Oh here is that code I said I came up with to find the key being pressed..

dim l as byte
    do
        for l = 1 to 255
            if getkeystate(l) < 0 then label1 = getkeystate(l)
            doevents
        next l
    loop

Like it??? It's ingenious, I hope it helped some people, you can of coarse
use the generaly same Idea different ways, like
breaking out of a loop when it  is < 0   or whatever....
NOw Please Help me,

Ill be pissed If I can't post this message.... And I know It wont post

--

                www.geocities.com/SouthBeach/Lights/5420

                -=-=-I Decided to make a Signature file-=-=-
      -=-=-=Space is the only means to a peacefull future=-=-=-

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. HELP: detecting left/right shift/ctrl/alt

4. Simulating the left alt+shift and the right alt+shift in vb

5. Logic binding in VB 6.0 like AND, OR, SHIFT-RIGHT, SHIFT-LEFT

6. Bitwise Operators for Shift Left or Shift Right

7. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

8. NEED HELP BAD!!!!PLEASE!!!

9. Please, Please, Please I need help working with dates

10. Please, Please, Please I need your help with Winsock

11. HELP NEEDED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

12. EnumEnhMetaFile Help Needed! (Please Please Please)